(1) Online Application
(2) Certified Degree/Diploma and Transcripts
- A certified copy of the official degree(s) of bachelor and master(for doctoral applicants)
from the institution(s) attended or attending should be submitted.
- Certified documents with apostille attached (or Korean embassy certificate) are preferred.
(3) Two Letters of Recommendation on the Prescribed Form in Sealed Envelopes
- Two letters of recommendation on the prescribed form will be acceptable.
※ Only this form will be acceptable for two letters of recommendation.
- Only for GIST graduates who apply for Ph. D. program to the same academic advisor,
the recommendation letters can be replaced with ‘Confirmation Certificate for Ph. D. Applicant’
(4) An Official English Proficiency Test Score Report
- Minimum scores: 80(TOEFL iBT), 6.5(Academic IELTS), 750(TOEIC), 600(TEPS), 327(NEW TEPS).
- Tests must be taken within two years before the deadline date.
- Only original copies will be accepted.
- For IELTS only, photocopies will be accepted.
- Our institution code for ETS is 0144.
- Conditional Admissions(Extended of Deadline for English Proficiency Test Score Report)
- ※ Any students admitted to the Institute with conditional admission (who does not have an English score report at the point of application period), within 6 months from the date of admission, submit official English test results that meet the application criteria of the Institute. These results should be submitted to the Section of Graduate Admissions and receive approval from Academic Affairs Committee. Any persons who has conditionally admitted to the Institute, but fail to fulfill the requirements stated above, will automatically be removed from the school register 7 months after the date of admission.
(5) A Copy of the Applicant’s Passport
(1) A Letter of Recommendation for Matriculation Fee Waiver
- A letter of recommendation for the Matriculation Fee waiver must be issued by chair of your last home institute or department on the prescribed form in a sealed envelope.
(2) A Certificate of English Language Proficiency Issued from the Applicant’s Last Home University
- For Conditional Admission only
- A certificate stating that English is the language of instruction will be accepted.