A multimedia mosaic of moments at GIST
2019 2nd GIST Faculty Positions for Lecturer Open(Non-Tenure Track)
Faculty Positions available at the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST),
a government-funded university in Gwangju, Republic of Korea.
GIST seeks candidates whose interest lies in the fields listed below.
- Non-Tenure Track(Lecturer)
Division of Liberal Arts and Science
※ 3 selected publications (upload PDF files online)
What is GIST?
GIST was established by the Korean Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning in 1993.
As a research-oriented graduate & undergraduate school with superb laboratories, research centers and facilities. GIST is proud of the following records:
- Nation's highest number of papers published in SCI journals during the recent 12 consecutive years.
- The 5th in the world in citations per faculty member (QS World University Rankings 2019)
- Candidates shall possess a Ph.D. degree in a pertinent field at the time of application and should be able to deliver their lectures in English.
- Qualified international or female scholars are encouraged to apply.
- How to Apply
1. GIST offers an electronic version of its application forms in Microsoft Word format.
Please download the application forms attached at the bottom of this page.
2. Three letters of recommendation (only if the school requests)
3. Applicants must upload an application file at https://service.gist.ac.kr/employment
4. Applications deadline
1) Application will be accepted until 4PM on October 28th (Mon.), 2019. (Korean Time).
For more information, send an e-mail to email@example.com. (Office: +82-062-715-2044)