A multimedia mosaic of moments at GIST
[Urgent- Must Read] Guidelines for preventing Novel Coronavirus infection
- MUST wash your hands with running water for more than 30 seconds.
- MUST cover your coughs or sneezes with sleeves.
- MUST wear a mask when visiting hospital.
- MUST notify your overseas travel history to doctor or medical staffs.
(Request for your cooperation)
1. Suspend or Refrain your business travels or trips to China
2. If you visit china inevitably, MUST report your travel history to the section of safety and security(T.2107) and self-quarantine within 14 days of returing home.
1. If you have respiratory symptoms such as fever, coughs and difficulty in breathing after travelling to China within 14 days, please dial to KCDC call center(T.1339/24 hours) instead of visiting hospital directly.
2. Ms. Nan Kyung Kim at the Section of Safety and Security(T.2107/ T.2119)
For more details, please refer to email, homepage, etc.