A multimedia mosaic of moments at GIST
[Science, Technology and Economy] (Class code: CC0620)
As a graduation requirement for students enrolled in the undergraduate, M.S., Ph.D., or integrated program, students must successfully complete the [Science, Technology and Economy] course, which will offer 6 classes during the 2016 Fall Semester with two classes being taught in English on October 18 and November 29. International students must attend one of the two classes offered in English and must submit a written report to receive a "Satisfactory" grade in order to fulfill their graduation requirements.
Taking a class offered in Korean will not count towards your graduation requirement.
The topic and deadline for the report will be announced by email sometime in September.
- Being late or missing the class will result in course failure: Please be on time!
- In case of course failure, students must re-take the course by paying KRW 60,000.
* Address all inquiries to: email@example.com
1. The [Science, Technology and Economy] course is a graduation requirement for undergraduate and graduate students. Those who have completed the course at one point during their studies at GIST do not need to re-take it when they advance to a higher degree program at GIST (e.g. a student who earned a M.S. degree at GIST will not have to re-take the course again during their GIST Ph.D. program).
2. The course offers an English lecture at least once a semester. International students must attend at least one English lecture and submit a written report to successfully complete the course.
3. The course is a graduation requirement for new graduate students who enroll during the 2016 Fall Semester and for new undergraduate students who enroll in 2017.
4. Currently enrolled graduate students who have not completed the Special Lecture (CC0004) by the end of the 2016 Spring Semester must take the [Science, Technology and Economy] course as a graduation requirement.