Strengthening management of vulnerable areas and establishing a system for the prevention of safety accidents
Prevention of accidents and expanded damage via engagement of security guards in case of an emergency
Safe get-home service
- A service where a student can be accompanied by a security guard upon request when returning to the dormitory late at night
- This service is also available upon request to students who want to go to any department building or dormitory from the main gate.
- On-campus emergency contact : 062-715-2119
Student Safety Emergency Services
Emergency Bell Service
- When the button on an emergency bell installed in a vulnerable district (found in 9 different areas) is pressed, a warning light and warning sound are emitted and a security guard is sent to the site.
Go to Emergency Bells Location
Security guard dispatched
Automated External Defibrillator (AED) in operation
- Persons suspected of suffering from cardiac arrest should be promptly resuscitated using CPR and AED.
- CPR training: Twice a year
- AED installation: 21 locations
Go to AED
Pictures of emergency bells
- On-campus guard patrol: electric vehicle dispatch (24 hours)
- Installation and operation of intra-campus video information processing equipment (CCTV): 187 locations